Biomes[edit | edit source]
There are a variety of kinds of biomes in CryoFall, such as:
- Tropical Forest: south east and south west part
- Temperate Forest: pale green in the center of the map
- Temperate Beach: sea beach. Save area. You can get salty water and Sand from here
- Boreal Forest: green. northern part of the map
- Swamp: north west between Boreal Forest an Temperate Forest
- Barren Areas: sandy color, desert at the north east.
- Volcano: at north east edge of the map
Sub biomes[edit | edit source]
Sub biomes are small areas that appear multiple times in the greater biomes.
- Lake Shores: get Sugar or Stale Water
- Meadows: grassy green small areas inside Forests. Here you can find herbs and berries
- Rocky Areas: gray/brown small areas. Here you can harvest minerals
- Clay Pits: small red/brown areas all over the map
- Salt Flats: small dark grey areas inside the Barren
- Ruins: small light gray areas. Beware of radiation!
Map[edit | edit source]
World map at November 2019 (A24 release):