Different areas in CryoFall have old ruins. These ruins are the best place to find rare components and certain resources. It is always a good idea to explore them occasionally, especially if you have the necessary gear. Warning: These places are polluted by Radiation Poisoning. That is why they are also called radtowns.
The difficulty of ruins ranges from T1 (tier 1), which can be explored by anyone, to T3, which requires the best equipment and meds in CryoFall. Exploring ruins is the only way to obtain certain rare items. The chance to find those items depends on the difficulty of the ruins, and the most valuable items can be found only in T3 ruins.
Ruin types[edit | edit source]
There are different types of ruins:
- residential (T1)
- industrial (T2)
- military (T2)
- scientific (T3)
The area is marked by a road signs which show you the type of the ruin.
Locations[edit | edit source]
The coordinates (x:y) show the approximately locaton of the ruin.
Residential[edit | edit source]
- 250:260: Tropical Forest (west), contains Food Crate, Large Garbage Pile
- 460:450: Tropical Forest (west), contains Food Crate, Large Garbage Pile
- 870:430: Tropical Forest (east), contains Supply Crate, Food Crate, Large Garbage Pile
- 1110:440: Tropical Forest (east), contains Large Garbage Pile
Military[edit | edit source]
- 970:810: Temperate Forest, contains Military Crate, Supply Crate
- 1180:740: Desert, contains Military Crate, Supply Crate, Large Garbage Pile
Industrial[edit | edit source]
- 860:1200: Boreal Forest, contains Industrial Crate, Supply Crate, Large Garbage Pile
- 607:1270: Boreal Forest, 2 infinite geothermal springs, no radiation, contains Food Crate only (A25)
- 1330:1020 Desert, 2 unlimited oil sources, no radiation, contains Supply Crate only (A25)